HANU

Hình của Nguyễn Trà My
A Salesman (Japanese Account) in Hanoi
Bởi Nguyễn Trà My - Tuesday, 21 April 2015, 09:27 AM

Dear student, 40HRS is an American Head hunting company in Vietnam. Based on the vision of match-maker, we bring to you more than excellent opportunities to employees. Our Custumer is now searching for a Salesman (Japanese Account). Customer: A multinational company Position: A Salesman (Japanese Account) Salary: Negotiable Job description: Industry: Office equipment, Direct Sales • Plan and prioritize sales activities and prospect contacts in assigned territory towards achieving sales target • Find new customers & establish relationship with customers in assigned territory. • Collect & analyse customers’ information to consult customers effectively and get the orders • Make persuasive demonstrations and presentations to decision makers, negotiate contracts. • Periodical report on Sales call/visit & market to Sales Manager (Japanese). Requirements: Notes: CV in English, Japanese with latest photo attached. • Japanese nationality • Education: University graduate • Experience in Sales, IT knowledge is an advantage • Good English (TOEIC: over 700), computer skill: PC and appropriate Software (Word, Excel, Power point, ect.). • Good communication and negotiation with customers in different levels • Excellent relationship and networking skills • Highly self-motivated and result oriented • Independent in job handling and cooperate well with other colleagues in different sections. + BENEFITS: • Attractive Salary, bonus package (1500-2500$) • Insurance as Vietnam’s labor code & extra medical insurance • Work in a dynamic and friendly environment. • Opportunity to learn and improve Sales skill, technical skills with international standard • Opportunity of promotion Please contact Ms Tra My for details Skype: misspeer Email: tra.my@40hrs.vn